Title: IT Service Architect (Service Management)
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
We have a great opportunity for an experienced IT Service Architect to thrive in a high-growth and high-energy environment. You’ll be joining an innovative, technology-forward community focused on delivering best-in-class technologies, processes, and services to enable member doctors to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
As an IT Service Architect, you will ensure that participating practices and support center receive Service Design & Service Management technologies and processes which operationally meet requirements.
- Service desk tool design/architecture ownership.
- Service desk on-going management and reporting.
- Service management process definition; business engagement.
- Gain service performance feedback from business teams and put in place plans to address any deficiencies.
- Own service end-to-end across architecture, engineering, and operations.
- Proactively build a strong internal people network who can assist with providing end-to-end technical solutions to practices.
- Define and implement plans to reduce manual work effort through automation and process efficiencies.
- Champion change management for IT service management initiatives.
- Refine and automate processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Create, maintain, and update technical documentation.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements for business teams and leadership.
- Develop solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
What you’ve got:
- 5+ years of experience as an IT Service Architect focused on Service Management or in a similar role.
- Service design/architecture experience with service implementation background.
- Service management tool (ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc.) design, implementation, and configuration experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts and the ability to use this knowledge toward development of processes around the ITIL framework.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and conceptualization skills.
- Must be highly curious, driven, and disciplined.
To find more great tech-centric jobs, please visit www.phoenixstaff.com.