Job ID: 2115594 Location:
WASHINGTON , DC , US Date Posted:
Casual (includes On Call and Temporary)Shift:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has an opening for two IT Service Interns Technical II in Washington D.C. There is a potential for some remote work along with reporting to a customer site, but the person has to be local to the Washington D.C. metro area. Roles & Responsibilities:
Qualifications Education and Experience
- The interns will work directly with customers to provide identification, collection, definition, maintenance, search, reporting, and dashboard capabilities from data gathered across IT service, asset, configuration, and event monitoring systems.
- Support the compilation, analysis and submission of customer requested IT service reporting.
- Able to facilitate requirements, design, test, change request and implementation activities related to the maintenance and improvement of data sets. Collect, analyze, and report on IT service level metrics and key performance indicators.
- Monitor service performance, interpret trends and pattern in complex data sets, and identify improvement opportunities.
: AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience. Qualifications:
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple priorities.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communications abilities.
- Active Secret Clearance or higher clearance level
- Experience and/or certified in Splunk
- Experience with SaaS based platforms such as ServiceNow or Salesforce
- Familiarity with collaboration tools:
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Applicants will not be able to start working until they are granted a Secret Personnel Security Clearance by the Department of Defense.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.