Do you thrive on making things better? Are you technically savvy? If so, this may be an ideal role for you!
Our client – a leader in the financial industry – is hiring an IT Service Management Lead for a consulting role until the end of September (with possible extension). This role will start out fully remote, but you must work in Madison, WI starting in August.
You will be the hero – helping them to find different and better ways to do things. You will get to come up ideas, make recommendations to senior leadership, and help implement your own solutions!
- Share best practices gleaned from working in diverse technical environments.
- Define standards of excellence for internal processes and systems.
- Review internal processes and document recommendations for improvements, both in level of service and speed of service.
- Present situation assessment to project sponsors at both the managerial and executive level.
- Work collaboratively with team of ~15 to implement improvements to processes and systems that you previously identified (after approval by management).
- No formal education is required. Rather, you must have relevant work experience in infrastructure, help desk or desktop support areas - ideally in Lead roles.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work effectively with both individual contributors and senior management.
- Experience in any of the following tools and technologies:
- SCCM, ServiceNow, servers, firewalls, routers, load balancers, VMWare, Linux
- Any ITIL certificate
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to apply today! For more information, please visit our website at www.smart-solutions.com.
Smart Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action plan.