Our client, a Top DC Law Firm, is looking to bring on an IT Service Management Specialist to join their team. This IT Service Management Specialist will provide guidance and advice for all IT Service Management (ITSM) processes. This person will also be involved in the overall implementation, on-going management and continual improvement of ITSM best practices within the IT Department. Apply now for immediate consideration!
* Serve as project manager and/or senior team lead in IT Service Management (ITSM) projects such as providing guidance and advice involving ITSM processes, including assessment, design, implementation and improvement of those processes.
* Oversee quality measurement reporting and related ITSM continual improvement projects. Ensure that each implemented ITSM process develops and reports on Critical Success Factors, Key Performance Indicators and Activity Metrics.
* Coordinate work with any third-party vendors related to ITSM initiatives.
* Manage and maintain the ITSM Knowledge Management platform (currently ServiceNow).
* Oversee and coordinate the efforts around keeping the Technical Service Catalog (TSC) updated on a regular basis, ensuing accuracy of the information with the relevant business and technical owners.
* Contribute to and/or coordinate the development of ITSM deliverables such as current state assessment reports, future state designs, requirements documents, IT process flows, operational procedures, training plans, etc.
* Ensure documentation is produced, updated and stored appropriately, so it can be easily referenced by members of the IT department
* Coordinate regular meetings between Process Owners and Process Managers in order to ensure proper integration of processes and embed continual service improvementDesired Skills/Experience
* Knowledge/ Experience of working with end user technologies
* Knowledge of service delivery operational models and processes (e.g. ITIL) along with a broad technical understanding of the supporting technology infrastructure
* Able to liaise effectively with business owners (non-technical), technical owners and other stakeholder groups (e.g. Information Security, PMO)
* Understanding and experience of core IT processes, such as asset management, change management, release management etc.
* Understanding of quality and compliance metrics and KPI?s
* Experience dealing with day-to-day technical support and administration of ServiceNow
* Experience facilitating requests and tasks across technical teams, third party vendors and internal customers
* Excellent relationship skills for dealing with customers, vendors and management
* Sound technical knowledge of ServiceNow or other similar ITSM tool.
* Able to produce meaningful and accurate reports in tools like Excel, PowerBI, or other reporting suite ? or ITSM tool.
* Four-year college degree or substantial, equivalent work experience
* A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience supporting a production environment
* Strong communication skills (written and oral)
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **