Our direct Client has an immediate opportunity for an IT ServiceNow Administrator/Developer to work as part of the IT Service Management team reporting to the IT Change and Release Manager. Candidates will preferably be located in the Houston or Atlanta areas. (They would potentially be open to a remote option as well) He/She will be part of the team in-charge of the end-to-end ownership & management of the ServiceNow platform as well as constantly interact with different IT and business groups to develop new features and/or applications, improve process efficiency, and create solutions that will advance the capabilities of our Clients both internally and externally.
- Par to f the team responsible for managing the ServiceNow platform, including administration of all components, configuration management, knowledgebase and libraries management, reporting, interfaces, licenses, and the overall health of the platform.
- Act as a ServiceNow SME for both IT and business groups providing guidance, training, and handling requests as needed.
- Work with ServiceNow to maintain the development, test, and production environments, to apply the latest security patches, and deploy upgrades as needed.
- Work with different IT and business groups to gather requirements, document, define, and analyze business processes, and develop appropriate recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Design, create, and test solutions in accordance with best practices to help advance both IT’s and the overall vision and roadmap,
Collaborate with Internal Audit to ensure ServiceNow compliance and provide evidence/other material as necessary.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent work experience required.
- ServiceNow Fundamentals, Platform Implementation, and/or Application Development Certification highly preferred.
ITIL v3 or v4 certification required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a ServiceNow administrator and/or developer required.
- A minimum three years’ experience working in an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) environment required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in IT Service Management (ITSM) environment required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in medium- to large-size enterprise IT environment
- Basic knowledge of networking, business continuity, security, and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Must be able to work collaboratively and create excellent working relationships across departments and physical locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter, quick learner, organized, and reliable.
Ability to work both independently and in a group setting.