Environment: Mix of supporting a Corporate office, remote locations are manufacturing/processing facilities. Also all applicants must be vaccinated.
Salary: 65-70K plus bonus, PTO, paid holidays and Benefits.
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 3-4 days a week
East Chicago, IN 46312 1-2 days a week
• Serve as the primary point of contact for an assigned site.
• Work directly with Site Leads, Plant Managers to support Local Leadership needs.
• Installing and configuring computer Hardware & peripherals.
• Support shopfloor pc connected manufacturing equipment, printers and scanners.
• Install programs/software with executables.
• Performing data migrations using various tools such as OneDrive.
• Accurately track & document the installation and or removal of equipment in CMDB.
• Coordinate directly with end-user in setup of new device, shipping and return of old pc.
• Respond to post deployment application and hardware issues related to refresh.
• Experience with end-user virtual private network configuration.
• Provide IT/AV conference support for onsite/offsite executive presentations, events, and meetings including wireless networking, telephony, projectors, speakers, clickers, and closed-network printer setups.
• Assist in employee On-boarding process, including equipment procurement & imaging.
• Utilize ticketing system to document service request and incidents.
• Escalate IT service and application operational issues to tier 3.
• MS Office 365 support knowledge, including Outlook Calendar and MS Teams support.
• Printer management including standard break/fix of hardware, software, and networking issues.
• Interact with IT functional groups and establish relationships cross-functionally to drive escalations to closure.
• Demonstrate ownership and manage executive incident resolution from end-to-end in a highly responsive manner.
• Strong task management skills: ability to prioritize, triage, resolve and escalate in an efficient and effective manner.
• Participate in weekly IT Site Support meeting.
• Participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of Service Desk delivery.
• Attend training and compliance sessions as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Three or more years of experience in computer operations, or desktop support areas doing similar work as duties outlined above.
• CompTIA A+ Certification a plus
• Working knowledge of and experience with Windows10, Office365, Teams and SCCM.
• Experience with Inventory / Asset Tracking software.
• Routine transporting of items up to 30 lbs.
• Transportation to visit multiple support sites, all travel is reimbursed.