OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for a CICS-IT Software Engineer in our Risk Systems team supporting the 24x7 loan origination platform. Qualified candidates must be able to work across multiple platforms, specifically between mainframe and WebServer. The position is part of a fast paced, multi-tasking team that focuses on team functionality, quality and productivity.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of COBOL experience
- 5+ years of CICS experience
- WebService experience
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work with a variety of users and cross functional teams within our organization
- Must be able to work in the office
- Support after hours on-call
Other pluses for an ideal candidate include experiences with the following:
- Worked with and understand ARF credit bureau data
- Leadership experience with projects and or teams
- WebServices for the mainframe
- IBM IDZ software
- SDLC Process
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you're looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.