- Our client is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.
The perks of working with client go beyond our benefits package. When you join the team, you're part of a community invested in the success of each individual. That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our mission of creating opportunities for people where they live, learn, and work.
Responsible for developing enterprise wide cross-functional software solutions, working closely with IT Software Architects and IT Business Analysts technical teams.
1. Participate in solution design to satisfy a wide range of business needs.
2. Analysis and translation of business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of design documents and technical specifications.
3. Adhere to Best Practices and Standards in the areas of technology and security.
4. Provide post implementation support including, but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code.
5. Keep abreast of advancements and changes in technology and develop an understanding of how new technologies can be leveraged provide business solutions.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Minimum 3 years of experience in software development with strong skills in at least one key competency.
COMPETENCIES - SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Strong relational database knowledge.
2. Understanding of best practices and methods to integrate applications within the organization and with external partners.
3. Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle; with exposure to agile or iterative approaches to delivery preferred.
4. Working knowledge of the network and/or server infrastructure required to host an application on the platforms in areas of expertise.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skill.
6. Ability to quickly learn new technologies and business functions.
7. Strong analytical skills to determine effective approaches to business solutions.
8. Ability to perform effectively in a team-oriented environment. Experience with Agile strongly desired.
9. Ability to obtain a security clearance.
10. Knowledge in the area of NIST compliance strongly desired.
11. Microsoft .net frameworks (4.5.2 and higher)
12. ASP.net, C#
13. Microsoft IIS
14. REST Web Services
15. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and higher
16. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
18. AWS experience a plus
Salary range is determined based on location, skillset and experience. Colorado residents only: salary range is $54,000-$134,000
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com