nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
Looking for an exciting career in software development? Our Information Technology team is currently in search of a Software Developer to create and maintain software solutions for our cloud based corporate IT systems. If you love coding and technology, we'd like to meet you!Responsibilities
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Review code for potential performance issues, security, reusability, and/or anomalies
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Develop patches and defect fixes.
- Participate in training and customer support activities as needed
- Create technical documentation for referencing and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent related experience
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Java, C#, C++, or Apex
- General knowledge of software design principles, development tools, and OOP concepts
- Dedication to quality and continuous improvement
- Ability to motivate yourself and others, prioritize your own work, and adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Ability to collaborate with others in a professional and respectful manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Real passion for software development
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Salesforce.com
- Experience with database design
- Agile software development experience
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.