KL Software Technologies ("KLST") is looking for an IT Solutions Account Manager in New York, NY for full-time employment only (www.klstinc.com).
Ideal candidates should be local (or ready to move) to the tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT) and willing to commute daily into New York City midtown for work. However, we will consider “exceptional” candidates who have the right skills and experience and the “hunter” mindset to 100% work from home. All shortlisted candidates should have a STRONG Solution Sales background, especially Artificial Intelligence chatbots, SharePoint apps and Hybrid Mobile solutions, well-connected with deep relationships at a Manager level with key clients / prospects in North America and should be able to bring a set of new clients at the time of joining KLST as well as aggressively add new at least 2-3 new clients each quarter. Candidates should be legally authorized to work in the USA without the need for employer sponsorship.
Attractive Remuneration package with “uncapped” Commission Plan is available for the right candidate. Candidates with the following required skills and experience are encouraged to apply:
Required Skills & Experience:
• Solution Selling Experience – At least 3+ years in the IT consulting industry, mostly in business development and sales capacity and a demonstrable ability to sell Microsoft Technology based solution (especially SharePoint) in the United States (preferred) and Canada. Ability and Willingness to pick up the phone and call upon hot/cold leads to convert to prospects.
• Channel Management/Partnerships – Should have managed and grown the Microsoft Partnership and proper channels with the sole intent of generating leads via Microsoft and increasing visibility of KLST capabilities, products, and services with Microsoft. Strive to achieve Managed Partner status with Microsoft as well as organize KLST participation in Microsoft’s joint campaigns, roadshows, seminars, webinars, and industry event sponsorship. Also, prior experience setting up New Product Channel / Re-seller / Partner Network is a huge plus.
• Technology - Strong understanding of Artificial Intelligence chatbot and Microsoft SharePoint based apps Sales background is mandatory. Also, good to have a sales background in Hybrid Mobile app development (native apps for Windows 10, iPhone, Android, etc.)
• Manager Connection – Well-connected and has relationships at the Manager level in the United States industry with proven experience selling Microsoft solutions to clients and strategic accounts, especially in the US. Not only this person should bring a set of new clients at the time of joining KLST, but also aggressively add new at least two new brand clients each quarter after entering our organization.
• Leadership - Ability to participate in problem resolution. Quick to learn and take charge. A self-starter committed to finding creative solutions to problems. Ability to work in a team environment.
• Marketing Background – Ability to plan, organize and execute Lead Generation campaigns and events (via webinars, seminars, Search Engine Keywords, etc.) or work with an external Marketing List provider to execute telemarketing campaigns for KLST products. Strong knowledge of Google Ad Words campaign, LinkedIn/Facebook Sponsored Ad campaign is preferred. Any experience with Search Engine Optimization for lead generation is also a huge plus
• Business Knowledge - Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills using knowledge, experience, and understanding of Cloud Computing concepts.
• Communication skills - Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills.
• Successfully sold SharePoint projects within the Legal & Professional Services, Telecommunications, Financial Services and Risk and Insurance vertical.
• Established connections within Microsoft New York and Microsoft Corporate.
• Successfully sold Microsoft Office 365 enterprise implementation projects.
The successful candidate must be able to target and penetrate the North American market (the USA and Canada). This position can be located anywhere in the continental USA even though we prefer candidates local to the tri-state area (NY/NJ/CT).
Attractive Remuneration package with uncapped Commission Plan is available for the right candidate.
NOTE - STRICTLY NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE! Only direct candidates who are USA Permanent Residents/Citizens are encouraged to apply Candidates (USA Work Visa transfer is only available for “exceptional” candidates).
KL Software Technologies was founded in 2003 with the vision of building mobile-first digital innovations that provide secure, intuitive and consistent user experience across smarter interfaces. As a Global Systems Integrator, we focus on delivering services and building mobile-first products on Microsoft on-premises, cloud and hybrid platforms namely Office 365 SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019, Teams, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Salesforce. Our hybrid mobility services group provides enterprise mobile app development using Angular / Ionic and Microsoft Xamarin Framework targeting Windows, iOS and Android mobile platforms. You can learn more about KLST products and services via our website www.klstinc.com/whyklst
Our motto is to deliver innovative mobile-first Technology solutions for your business problems using our Industry specialization, Solution Accelerators and agile project development methodology focused on the highest levels of customer satisfaction. We strive for excellence and focus on being the "TRUSTED IT ADVISOR" for our clients. This elite status with our clients has helped us grow into diversified industries, such as Financial Services, Risk & Insurance, Legal & Professional Services, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Education & Public Sector
Our People are our single greatest asset, and the global group is founded on the "PEOPLE READY" vision. Our Microsoft certified technical team members sit as part of various advisory councils as well as participate in Microsoft Early Technology Adoption Programs. KLST group also engages Microsoft Valuable Professionals to perform high end consulting, solution architecture and best practices work around SharePoint, Teams, Azure, Microsoft CRM Online and Salesforce technologies.
KLST offers a fun-filled workplace that helps our employees innovate and while enjoying highly competitive benefits such as:
Selected candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records before commencing work.
KLST is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.