Description Job Description:
The Leidos Defense Group, Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Team currently has an opening for an IT Solutions Architect with 10+ years of experience developing solutions for Cloud Infrastructure and App Migration; Infrastructure and App Managed Services; Cyber Security, and Application Development. This is an exciting opportunity to use your technical expertise and leadership experience in support of our DoD Information Technology customers. You will support development of enterprise business solutions for new business, support ongoing contract activity as well as provide surge and problem resolution support to existing contracts
With the recent acquisition of the 1901 Group, Leidos seeks architects to internally partner with 1901 Group staff, with the objective of selectively promote and apply 1901 Group capabilities throughout Leidos.Primary Responsibilities:
- Serve as the senior technical architect across the new business pursuit lifecycle and within an integrated growth team, including proposal, capture and business development activities.
- Provide end-to-end thought leadership across proposal responses that include elements such as technical solution, partners, staffing, implementation schedule, and BOE.
- Lead solution development across the following core areas: Cloud Infrastructure and App Migration; Infrastructure and App Managed Services; Cyber Security; Application Development.
- Support development of notional, logical, and physical solutions diagram and integration of solution into customer's environment in a manner that fully meets all technical and management requirements.
- Provide technical writing capabilities in the development of technical artifacts, white papers, statements of work, briefings, and proposals, etc.
- Support customer meetings to understand customer requirements and provide solution presentations to the customer.
- Lead responses to customer RFI's and RFP's
- Work with teaming partners to develop technical solutions, integration of teaming partners' capabilities, and pricing strategies, etc.
- Work with engineering staff to extract information in a structured process to create winning technical solutions for proposals.
This position is a full time telecommuter and ideally e based in DC Metro area, but this is not required. Opportunity may require up to 25% Domestic travel. Candidates should either possess or be capable of obtaining a DoD Clearance at Secret level.Basic Qualifications:
- Requires Masters with 15-20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13-16 years of prior relevant experience.
- 7+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Excellent written and oral communication capability with the ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
- Experience performing IT systems engineering.
- Experience with proposals and program execution.
- Experience with project management and understanding of project management functions
- Familiarity with IT Operations to include multi-tier service desk and SLA management
External Referral Bonus:
- Recent commercial and federal IT engineering leadership experience
- Experience estimating technical and operations costs and planning delivery of new IT projects.
- Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise operations
- Capable of obtaining a DoD Secret clearance
- ITIL foundations certification
IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:
Yes, 100%Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems EngineeringPay Range:
Pay Range $136,500.00 - $210,000.00 - $283,500.00