Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
- Support the implementation, operation, and continuous process improvement of a governance structure that organizes, formalizes, and regulates changes to the Enterprise IT architecture
- Provide input and recommendations in support of CIO Governance operational model through identification of roles, responsibilities and charters for leadership councils that enable IT capability decisions
- Architect solutions based upon an analysis of requirements presented to the CIO
- Monitor emerging technology and assess that technology for benefits to the Enterprise and possible creation of new ideas, processes, or products leading to positive effective change
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements and a technical design
- Prepare and present the analysis, findings, and recommendations as a decisional briefing to senior leaders, technical personnel, and operational customer
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- 2+ years in a technical or functional lead role
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role - Secret
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- 5 + years consulting experience working with large clients
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.