|USA VIRGINIA Herndon|
| This position is for an IT Specialist to support the VEMOS IT Manager in working IT issues within the VEMOS PMO. They will work within the IT Section of the PMO and work closely with the Corporate IT Team and ConstantView® Enterprise team on all IT matters affecting the VEMOS program. |
· Provides support directly to users by fulfilling individual requests for information and/or training in the utilization of the various databases available.
· Conducts technical research for source of information required in support of request for information related to ongoing programs and proposal efforts.
· Ensures that the information is current, complete, and readily retrievable.
· Provide end user support for business applications including troubleshooting, documenting and managing issues and enhancement requests to resolution.
· Performing functional testing of business applications, including documenting results.
· Effectively communicating with IT personnel and coordinating issue resolution and enhancement development. Assist in developing training materials and conducting classroom training for business applications.
· Associate’s degree with or at least 4 years of experience.
· Experience maintaining business solutions, including but not limited to SharePoint based solutions.
· Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software packages such as Windows, Word Perfect 6.0, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Internet, etc. Performs other duties as assigned Ability to plan ahead.
· Expertise in providing end user support for business applications including troubleshooting, documenting and managing issues and enhancement requests to resolution.
· Ability to communicate user needs, issues and concerns effectively both verbally and in writing to IT professionals supporting multiple efforts and platforms.
· Experience eliciting requirements from end users, drafting requirements documentation and designing solutions to meet the end users business needs and goals.
Experience performing functional testing of business applications, drafting test scripts and facilitating end user acceptance testing.
|High School Diploma or GED Certificate |
|04-05 years w/High School Diploma|
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|