Our client is looking for an IT Specialist to be a jack of all trades. The ideal candidate is someone who has worked as an infrastructure support technician for a small company supporting 10 - 20 Windows servers and 50 - 100 employees, providing network support, application support and addressing general desktop and network issues. Good general knowledge of IT is critical so that they can provide help desk services to end-users.
1. Maintain IT infrastructure including server environment and networking environment.
2. Configure new IT hardware including laptops, desktops, and servers.
3. Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
4. Manage software updates and application support.
5. Ensure systems are in place to protect the network from malware and viruses.
6. Manage phone systems adds, moves, and changes.
7. Provide end user support as needed
1. Strong understanding of VMWare, Dell Networking, Windows Server, Watchguard, Airwatch, Sophos, Solarwinds & Ivanti.
2. Basic understanding of Microsoft Office, eoStar, & Roadnet.
3. Ability to configure new IT hardware.
4. Strong understanding of network protocols.
5. Ability to prioritize and schedule preventive maintenance to maintain an effectively operating network providing full functionality for all users
6. Demonstrates strong interpersonal relationship skills
7. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
33 Wood Ave South, Suite 710 Iselin, NJ, 08830Contact