Reviews, analyzes, develops, installs, and implements new computing system configurations and software. Addresses technical challenges of the most complex nature. Serves as technical authority in matters of assigned technical specialization. Maintains and recommends improvements of existing systems and software and recommends alternative products, systems, software as required. Provides technical support to project team members. Instructs, directs, and checks the work of other IT Technical Specialists.
License/Certification/Education: Normally requires a B.S. Degree in Computer Science with 10 years of experience in related field.
- 8+ years of experience in the Data warehousing, ETL, BI and Analytics space. This includes building capabilities to source data, manage data quality, building data marts. * Must have strong data architect skills
- Must have at least 3 years of HANA Modeling in Calculation views, Analytic Privileges, SQL Scripting, Stored Procedures, OData Services, Flow graphs, XSJS, XSjobs and HDI containers.
- Must have knowledge in HANA Cluster with data distribution across nodes with multi-level partitions.
- Must have knowledge in Smart Data Integration (SDI) to transform data from source system to HANA with ETL functions with adapters such as Hadoop, DB2 & Oracle.
- Experience with real-time replication into HANA with SDI, SLT Replication Server and Sybase Replication Server is value added.
- Having experience in SAP Data Services is a plus for this position.
- Having knowledge in NSE is a plus for this position.
- HANA Performance tuning skills are required. * Must have passion to learn new tools like Smart Data Streaming, Text Analytics, Tableau, Sybase Replication Server, etc.
- Must be willing to learn Snow flake.
- Strong oral and written communication skills