IT Sr. Data Analyst-0062422_P0220043
TITLE: IT Sr Data Analyst
LOCATION: Atlanta, Ga
GRADE: 11 About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
NCR is transforming the way we use data to drive decisions and explore new revenue opportunities. Led by the Chief Data Officer, the Enterprise Data and Analytics group is responsible for providing data systems, discovery tools and advanced analytics to NCR’s lines of business. This rapidly growing team is key to NCR’s strategy and future vision.
The IT Sr. Data Analyst is responsible for partnering with business unit leaders within NCR to analyze, design, and deliver data products that enable NCR’s business. You will evaluate business questions, find the right data sets, ensure cleanliness of the data, and build visualizations or analytics that can be deployed in a production environment. Along the way, you’ll partner with our data infrastructure teams, data governance organization and advanced analytics group to consistently deliver quality data products.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• 8+ years of related experience
• Experience working with data preparation and data quality
• Experience with data visualization
• Good understanding of data governance
• Embraces agile development principles (SAFe)
• Ability to clearly communicate data topics at an executive level
• Ability to coordinate across multiple teams to solve complex problems Preferred Qualifications
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Experience working as a data analyst with business units
• Experience in data analytics, including machine learning
• Hands-on experience with Hadoop EEO Statement
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.