I am looking for a staffing sales/development manager who is a hunter and can open new accounts or bring an account with them where we can place contractors. Another option would be if you do full desk recruiting and you would like to place contractors. Let s talk about partnering. We have the infrastructure to fund payroll. Our core business is placing information technology consultants, contract, contract to permanent and full-time. We are open to placing back office support or financial consultants. If you are interested in this opportunity. Please send us a copy of your resume to .
Our company eTechXperts, LLC is looking to add an IT Business Development manager or Staffing Sales. EtechXperts has been in the staffing industry for 19 years. We need someone with who has an entrepreneur mindset. We need a hunter. Someone who can bring immediate business or clients to generate revenue. We are not opposed to paying a base with a high commission plan. You can work remotely. We have offices in Boston, MA and Atlanta, GA. Most of our clients are spread out across the United States. If you would like to talk about equity in our company or you desire to own a consulting company one day we would be open to talking about it with you.
- Responsible for new business development.
- Make frequent contact with potential clients
- Penetrate target accounts and gain access to appropriate decision-makers through Telesales activities or face to face visits. Assess customer and key decision-makers' needs and determines the appropriate sales message and sales solution to exceed customer needs.
- Maintain an appropriate incremental opportunity pipeline to achieve sales goals and contribute new ideas for achieving and exceeding targets.
- Develop sales strategies
- Experience working with SAM (IT Schedule 70 GSA) would be plus
- The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be skilled at customer presentations and have prior successful experience selling IT staffing services into new accounts.
- Must be a self-motivated, results-driven professional with the ability to effectively work with recruiters and all levels of management.
- Effective organizational, prioritization, and time-management skills.
- Professional in both attitude and work habits. Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of cold calls, sales, and marketing.
- Skills in developing accounts and negotiating with clients.
- Ability to follow up sales leads and develop them into business opportunities.
- Ability to deal with rejection and continue to penetrate the market to uncover new business opportunities.
- High integrity, assertive nature with strong decision-making skills.
- Proven sales record, networking, and relationship building skills
- Ability to meet metrics deadlines under pressure and within an established timeframe
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently and effectively and work independently as well.