IT Strategist Business Consultant If interested please send a copy of your resume to Katie Roupas at !
- 3-5 years of experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. This person will also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification and influencing teams
- Must be able to take high-level direction and work independently, with the ability to work cross-functionally and be influential
- Very strong writing skills (which includes the whole gamut from meeting minutes to technical writing including issue papers, charters, comms, knowledge articles, outreach emails, etc.)
- Strong powerpoint presentation and communications skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable facilitating or has prior facilitation skills
- Has prior requirements gathering experience
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new technologies and drive projects forward
- Any coding (javacript), data analysis experience is a plus but not required
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or