*Alternate work location includes Rocky Mount, NA and Richmond, VA
As an IT Support Analyst II focusing on cloud, you will be responsible for providing quality technical support to a varied client base. You will diagnose and troubleshoot problems across a range of disciplines, including apps, network, server, email, and cloud. You will also act as an escalation point for junior support analysts and must possess excellent communication skills.Most importantly, you must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to prioritize tasks based on urgency. We’re looking for people who take pride in doing excellent work, who can both teach and learn from those around them. Will be involved in new and expanding deployments and implementations of Microsoft 365 and Azure.
- Effectively communicate with third parties including clients, consultants, vendors, and other support organizations, both verbally and in writing.
- Own each ticket from creation to resolution, utilizing effective time management, scheduling, and follow through.
- Collaborate with other support team members and advanced technology resources to resolve issues.
- Effectively document problems, troubleshooting steps, and resolution.
- Create/update client documentation, procedures, and guides.
- Stay up to date on and develop technical skillset across competencies.
- Be flexible as additional duties will be assigned.
- Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Office Application Suite
- Microsoft 365 Licensing (Business and Enterprise)
- Office 365/Azure AD User and Group Management
- Microsoft SharePoint/OneDrive/Teams Administration
- Microsoft InTune Administration
- Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Azure/Hybrid Azure AD Join
- Microsoft Azure (Infrastructure and/or Services)
- Microsoft 365 Security and Compliance (DLP/Email Encryption/eDiscovery/Spam Filtering/Retention)
- Conditional Access
- PowerShell and M365/Azure PowerShell Modules
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Associates degree in related field of study or equivalent work experience or certification.
- Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Microsoft Modern Workplace Certifications
- 2+ years working experience in system administration, Office365 administration, or Azure administration