A leading Business Services (Finance, Insurance, Real Estate) company located in Southern California is looking for a dynamic individual for our in-house Information Services Group. In this position, you will provide support to end-users and complete a variety of IT project work both independently and as a team.
WHY WORK HERE?
We value technology professionals' impact to grow our business -- good technology allows us to grow and IT is even more critical today! YOU allow us to do what we do. We are looking for a team-centered individual who enjoys can also work independently, moves quickly, and provides thoughtful contributions.
We are a privately held company, we are not top-heavy in management, decisions are made locally and thoughtfully.
- You think of yourself as an IT Professional, not the "IT Guy or Gal"
- Want to grow and expand your technical knowledge, you challenge yourself to learn more
- A professional with a "can do" attitude
- A passion to get things done efficiently, improve the process
- Ability to work under pressure, deadlines at times, and ability to pivot to new priorities when needed.
Salary range will depend on technical and non-technical expertise and ability to execute projects.
- 5+ years in Systems Administration will consider others depending on work experience, certifications, and ability to deliver results.
- Bachelor's degree helpful, or comparable work experience
- Remote support in a multi-office environment with at least 200+ end-users.
- Troubleshooting skills with the ability to evaluate business problems and make recommendations
- Ability to automate repetitive tasks, configure and deploy solutions thoughtfully with best practices and security in mind.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Post-COVID Local travel to branch offices, within Southern California.
You may have some or many of these skills, but not expected to have all of these:
- Office 365 Administration, PowerShell, Python, Bash, Windows Desktop/Server Management, RMM, Group Policies, WSUS, vPro, VMWare ESXi, JIRA Service Desk
- Understand concepts of, Change Management, BCDR,
- Able to support existing: LAN/WAN, SD-WAN, VoIP, DNS
Microsoft MCSA, A+, Network+, Security+, Cloud Essentials+, Cloud+, FortiNet, CCNA, AWS CSA, ITIL, Microsoft 365 Certified, various levels.