"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
This position requires excellent telephone and written communication skills. The analyst will be required to use remote software (Bomgar) to resolve Level 1 and Level 2 user issues. Work will be assigned using the internal ServiceNow ticketing system and expectations for ticket closure are high. This position requires mid-level knowledge of hardware, software, local peripherals and mobile devices in both a PC and MAC environment.
• 3 + years of experience in computer systems or IT support, with technical proficiency in workstation operating systems, tools and productivity office suites.
• Experience in multi-platform environments. (PC, Macs and mobile devices)
• Good working knowledge in supporting Microsoft Office applications including; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, along with a prior experience in Visio, SharePoint, and Project.
• Good troubleshooting skills with various COTS products, including Acrobat and Symantec
• Good understanding of network connectivity and Active Directory
Bomgar (or similar software), ServiceNow (or similar software)
Help Desk Institute and A+ certification encouraged.