Our Government client is looking for an experienced IT Support Analyst’s on a 6 months renewable contract opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
# of positions : 2
Position: IT Support Analyst
The IT Client Services Team is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Helpdesk Representative III with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of our business operations and improvement initiatives. The Helpdesk Representative III is responsible for effectively provisioning, configuring, installing, operating, documenting, maintaining, monitoring and reporting of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure performance.
Under supervision, assists clients with Tier I issues and Tier II support for issues beyond their subject matter expertise. Work and communicate with state employees, internal clients, to provide information and services targeted to meet client expectations. Analyze information to determine nature and extent of client requirements and concerns. May serve as liaison between clients and technical staff in implementation and development of business process automation. Provides ongoing operational and user assistance to address application problems, provide on-call application support and assist users with application operations. Responds to internal and external client concerns both remotely and to provide desk side support as well. Receives additional training as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas. May perform clerical duties in support of the unit. Provides information to answers to inquiries from external clients regarding all aspects of specific program area of unit.
• Provide on-line and desk side helpdesk services for all users, to identify and resolve IT operational issues. Provided documented service procedures for all resolutions.
• Provide end user support (including IT Incident, Problem, or Request Tickets) for all end user-based systems (e.g., business and/or custom applications, devices).
• Demonstrate experience designing, installing and supporting workstations, and agency IT systems environment containing a blend of Windows Servers 2008-2012, Windows workstations, LAN, VPN, O365 E5, Microsoft SharePoint, Active Directory, VOIP, business and custom applications.
• Demonstrate experience installing and supporting one or more recent Microsoft enterprise level products (Exchange 2007 or newer, SQL 2005 or newer, MS Access, ODBC, System Center suite, SharePoint 2010 or newer, etc.).
• Perform printer installations and toner replacement activities.
• Proactively provide KPI reports, and documentation on systems / application operations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint)
• Incumbent shall possess High school diploma or GED and 2-3 years of experience handling clients, questions, complaints, and/or providing information. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a computer related field – i.e. Computer Information Systems or Computer Science is a plus.
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Imaging machines (Dell/Win 10) and Inventory Management experience is desired
• Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization is a plus.
• Technically competent with knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods and infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization and ServiceNow experience is a plus. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
• Excellent problem-solving skills required.
• Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an accredited college AND One year of experience providing software of hardware customer support
• OR High school diploma or GED AND Two years of experience providing software or hardware customer support of technical assistance to computer users
• OR Two years of experience at the lower-level Help Desk Support Specialist 2 or position equivalent.
Required / Desired Skills
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth has been and continues to be built around successful relationships that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR WAY
“Celebrating 30 years of service”