NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
Job Title: IT Support Supervisor, Lakeland, FL Duration: Long Term
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* 3-5 years' experience in an Enterprise environment preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years workstation support experience required.
* Conference Room Audio Visual knowledge and experience required.
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of System Center Configuration manager.
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Intune and / or Mobile Device management.
* Configures, install, monitors, and maintain IT user s desktop software and hardware; supports mobile workforce.
* Provides consultation to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems software.
* Provides technical support and guidance through Tier 2 support and works with vendors to resolve Tier 3 issues.
* Responsible for documenting solutions to problems and developing end-users guidelines.
* May provide on-site training to users.
* Evaluates, maintain, modifies, (e.g., creates, macros, templates) and documents desktop application packages, participates in the testing and evaluation of new desktop packages and implements prototypes.
* Consults with and makes recommendation to IT users on selection of hardware and software products to address business requirements.
* Provide workstation support, network and server assistance when needed, and provide audio visual conference room support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Configure deployment of Information Technology resources. Includes, but is not limited to desktop, laptops, handhelds, printers, mobile devices, etc.
* Troubleshoot and perform minor repair to hardware, software and peripheral equipment, using proven troubleshooting procedure.
* Communicate with Infrastructure team on needs being requested by customer.
* Follow instruction given by Infrastructure Team members to complete items needed for customer request.
* Assist in coordinating audio visual setup and videoconference support.
* Assist with annual inventory scanning and equipments surplus.
* Responsible for security administration (password resets).
* Install, Configure, and update software. ________________________________________________________________________
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.