"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
- Acts as initial point of contact for the firm Information Technology Team, receiving incoming request for IT Support.
- Gathers and logs incoming support request, resolution, status and follow-up information into support tracking system.
- Provides first and second level support to troubleshoot and resolve issues involving items such as the following;
- Coordinates with and escalates issues to the next level of support personnel as appropriate.
- Assist in inventory and tracking of hardware and software assets.
- Using standardized procedures, prepare IT equipment for issue, to include configuration and installation of operating system/software image.
- Utilize remote management tools to assist users and resolve issues
- Hardware: Printers, Scanners, Peripherals, etc.
- Software: System Software (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Firm Applications: Caseware, GoFileRoom, etc.
- Common off the shelf (COTS) applications (MS Office 2010/2016, Adobe Acrobate, etc.)
- Connectivity: Network access (User Accounts, Email, Internet and LAN), Remote Access clients (Virtual Private Network VPN)
- Video/Audio conferencing
- Mobile communication devices (Blackberry, Smartphones)
- Possession of CompTIA A+, Network+, or Microsoft certifications.
- 3+ years of IT support experience in a Microsoft environment.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred.
- Knowledge of installation and maintenance of Windows 7 operation systems.
- Basic understanding of Local Area Networking (LAN) and TCP/IP concepts, specifically within a Microsoft Networking infrastructure.
- Understand basic Information Technology security concepts. (Antivirus, Spam blockers, etc.)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010/2016 suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of ServiceNow or similar ITSM tools.
- Ability to manage support tickets, ensuring timely updates and resolution.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and a methodical approach to problem identification and resolution.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in written form to all levels of Firm staff.
- Ability to work collectively with Team supervisors and peers on projects.
- Capable of working independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Maintain an organized and efficient work area, including maintenance of supplies and equipment.
- Work in an effective, consistent manner maintaining quality assurance and compliance with established directives, policy and best practices.
- Maintain a professional manner and appearance in the workplace.
- Demonstrate integrity at all times both in and outside the workplace.
- Maintain the confidentiality, security and exercise the appropriate level of discretion regarding all firm issues and information.
- Accommodate flexible work hours, including Saturdays, during tax season.
- Occasionally travel to other office locations.