Zachary Piper Solutions
is currently seeking several IT Support Technicians
in several different locations to help provide IT Surge support for a large electronic Health records migration at numerous military bases. Ideal candidates would be able to work ONSITE at one or more of the locations. Travel and housing can be paid for if you are coming from more than 60 Miles away. LOCATIONS INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
San Diego, CA
Ft. Huachuca, AZ
Luke AFB, AZ
Hill AFB, Utah
Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Malstrom AFB, Montana
Offut AFB, Nebraska
As well as other future locations in Kansas, Colorado, Missouri, Wyoming Responsibilities for the IT Support Technicians:
Qualifications for the IT Support Technician:
- IT members will work close with site Bio-Medical Device POC and IT/Device POC.
- Provide IT technical support and report on the status of all projects, incidents, requests, and issues.
- Provide an interface between Government application support teams
- Support Incident, Problem, and Request Management processes leveraging the ITIL service framework and best-business practices.
- Troubleshoot, prioritize, research, and document user problems thoroughly and accurately within tickets. If unable to resolve an issue, escalate to the proper higher tier team in conjunction with escalation guidelines.
- Provide end user support for hardware, software, and associated peripherals
Compensation for the IT Support Technician:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, business, Communications or related field is preferred or four (4) to six (6) years of equivalent experience.
- Experience in using Government provided helpdesk system/help desk ticketing software to log, monitor, document, and close network trouble tickets
- Ability to obtain a CAC Card/Public Trust for Base Access (Prior Clearance or CAC Preferred)
- MUST possess an IAT Level 1 or higher (A+, Network+, CCNA, SSCP, Security+)
- Full Benefits: United Healthcare, Delta Dental, VSP Vision, 401K with Voya, as well as PTO and Paid Holidays
- Lots of potential future work and good IT resume building experience
- Expensed Travel and lodging
Help Desk, Desktop Support, Help Desk Technician, Desktop Support Technician, IT Support, IT Support Technician, software, peripheral equipment, imaging, troubleshooting, AV Support, Active Directory, AD Support, AD troubleshooting, Tier 2 Support, Tier 2 IT support, IT infrastructure, Windows 10, Windows 7, AV technician, Security+, Network+, A+, CCNA, SSCP, GSEC, GICSP, security clearance, clearance, secret, top secret, benefits, vacation, holiday, 401K, entry level, junior, jr, jr. tier 1, basic, training, transitioning military, college graduates, recent grads, helpdesk, SOC, cyber, cyber security, incident response, IOC, Incident handling, Jr cyber, CIRT, CERT, Network monitoring, traffic, network traffic, firewall, firewall, Security operations center, ticketing, tickets, ticket entry level , open to travel, travel, paid travel, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado, Missouri, North Dakota, Arizona, South Dakota, Utah, new Mexico, Montana, Wyoming, Surge work, Desktop support, printers, desktops, IT, scanners, Incident, incidents, migration, hardware, software, Air Force, Army, Navy, medical, marines, USMC, DOD, Department of Defense, Federal, Government, CAC, cleared jobs, clearance, public trust