Title: IT Systems Analyst
Location: Eugene, OR
Job #: DE50031498 Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for an IT Systems Analyst with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Install, integrate, test, debug, document, maintain, and support a variety of clinical and non-clinical systems, applications and interfaces with an emphasis on our Electronic Health Record (EHR) and ancillary systems supporting Radiology and Laboratory services to ensure they all meet our performance, availability, scalability and security requirements
- Perform second-level troubleshooting of applications, system/service interfaces and enterprise databases
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to address issues in a timely way and work on projects such as upgrades and new implementations
- Maintain up-to-date documentation for all systems, services, interfaces and databases; provide training as needed
- Create and test backups; develop disaster recovery plan for all systems
- Work closely with the Applications, Infrastructure and IT services teams
- Independently lead and manage projects
- Participate in staff development and educational activities
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Computer Science required; or 10 years of equivalent comparable experience and/or training required. Certifications a plus.
- Must possess strong knowledge of IT systems, interfaces, enterprise databases, data management and best practices, knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and professional standards for systems security and strong project management skills
- Thorough understanding of networking and other technologies related to interface and database performance including database and system maintenance requirements
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to provide estimations on all stages of project design, specification, implementation, testing and deployment
- Ideally have experience with the following technologies:
- Application Load Balancing
- Centricity Practice Solution, EPIC or other enterprise electronic health record (EHR) system
- Harvest or other Laboratory Information System
- Radiology Information System (RIS) / Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- MS SQL Server
- Qvera Interface Engine
- 3-tiered applications
- Office 365 / MS Exchange
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs