Charlotte, NC Description:
Our client is currently seeking a IT Systems Analyst on a contract to hire basis!
This role will be requiring of onsite/hybrid work schedule (3 days per week onsite). Systems Analyst: Charlotte, NCContract to HireRemote Hybrid (3 days onsite per week) JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for supporting the design and configurations of our internal commission systems. Partner with internal team members to review requirements, design solutions and configure and test system deliverables.PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Hands-on configuration experience and knowledge of comparable enterprise commissions systems such as Optymyze, Xactly Incent, CallidusCloud, Iconixx Sales, etc. is highly recommended
• Experience implementing and/or maintaining Optymyze
or other comparable enterprise level sales commission systems
• In-depth knowledge of commission system configuration management and design
• Working knowledge of sales commission plans and compensation processes
• Exposures to major billing and CRM systems (Salesforce, Siebel, and CSG preferred)
• Telecommunications/Cable industry experience preferred RESPONSIBILITIES Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Exercising a high degree of autonomy, take responsibility for and see through to completion major commissions systems changes and enhancements, effectively coordinating business, development, administrative and vendor resources in order to achieve the desired outcome on time and within budget.
• Partner with the key stakeholders to identify, analyze and document new business requirements and translate them to functional system requirement specifications.
• Complete system configuration changes as assigned and assisting with developing, documenting and performing system and user acceptance tests.
• Serve as a liaison among HR, IT, HRIS, Payroll, and key business stakeholders to provide systems support and to fully leverage our systems capabilities to meet the needs of the business and our workforce.
• Provide escalated system support and troubleshoot issues for internal system administrative users in the Compensation and Talent Planning Department.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONSRequired Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• Ability to take initiative and work in a highly dynamic environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects under tight timelines
• Ability to work comfortably with technical and non-technical individuals
• Ability to synthesize business issues into technical solutions and to document and execute system requirements
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
• Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle client requests or unique situations
• Knowledge of commission operations
• In-depth technical skills with concentrated abilities in relational database and compensation system configurations
• In-depth understanding of the movement of sets of data, master systems and downstream systems and the way data sets are related to one another Required Education
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or equivalent work experience and/or certificationsContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com