EXPERIENCE: Seven (7) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include three (3) years project management, office operations management, managed care, insurance-related and/or statistical analysis experience required. Supervisory experience preferred.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: • Thorough knowledge of related field procedures or insurance-related procedures and/or managed care systems and operations
• Strong knowledge of project management
• Strong knowledge of statistical analysis
• Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
• PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
• Leadership/management/motivational skills
• Analytical and interpretive skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
Education: Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis from an accredited college or university preferred. Computer Sciences courses preferred.