All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS)
, is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!Position Objective
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer!
The primary focus of the Systems Engineer position is to provide technical knowledge and support regarding network operations issues for multiple clients.Essential Job Functions
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Document, test, and modify network operating systems to enhance efficiency and reliability.
- Diagnose and remedy network and user issues.
- Implement client projects by drawing upon a variety of prior technical experience.
- Maximize network performance through proactive network design and monitoring.
- Develop and maintain accurate and timely guidebooks for clients.
- Maintain 76% overall utilization.
- Provide on-the-job training (via shadowing) to Support Specialists.
- Produce up-to-date records of clients' networks as they grow.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Proven network analysis and diagnostic skills, ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems, and escalate issues when necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Proven ability to operate productively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using off-site connectivity and wireless communications tools.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers' license.
- 3-5 years experience in network administration.
- 2-4 years desktop administration.
- 3-5 years operating systems experience (Windows, Mac, Unix, and/or Linux)
- 3-5 years Exchange
- At least one of the following industry certifications is preferred:
- MCTS/MCP Server 2008 or above
- MCTS/MCP Exchange 2007 or above
- CompTIA Server+
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Ongoing professional development training
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.