ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Configure vulnerability assessment tools to run comprehensive scans over the Stifel networks and systems.
- Research and analyze scan results and work with IT resources on the remediation efforts of the vulnerabilities detected.
- Analyze penetration test results and engage with IT teams to coordinate the remediation efforts of the threats and vulnerabilities discovered.
- Work with the development teams on coordinating application vulnerability testing prior to production release.
- Produce and report on metrics over the vulnerability management program.
- Oversee the tracking and remediation efforts over identified vulnerabilities through agreed upon completion dates and plans. Ensure remediation efforts are in compliance with associated corrective action timeframes.
- Work collaboratively with all Stifel departments to ensure that local practices are consistent with corporate information security policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Security, Information Assurance, IT Audit, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ IT Security related or field-related experience required
- Familiarity of security control environment (access control, logging, authentication, encryption, integrity, etc.); Experience coordinating corporate-wide initiatives for obtaining security related assurances.
- Familiarity with federal and state legal regulatory requirements related to information security. Understands the basic tenants of security risk management (threat management, vulnerability management, and risk treatment).
- The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to analyze needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.