NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
- Florida's Best Companies To Work For Two Years in a Row
- State's Diversity Business of the Year
- America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
- Tampa Bay Fast 50
Job Title: IT Technician-II in Fort Myers, FL Duration: Long Term
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Have MCSA certificates and Professional A+ or Network+ certifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve most routine problems with RTMC/STMC computer systems.
- Ability to communicate the circumstances of software or hardware problems to other technicians.
- Knowledge of SunGuide software and related software and systems.
- Knowledge of ITS devices, networks and systems.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring & Managing VMware Virtual Center / Appliance 5.5 and 5.1.
- Experience in VMWare troubleshooting, analyzing and problem-solving with virtual systems.
- Virtualization Infrastructure Experience utilizing VMware vSphere.
- Ability to integrate with VMware and Cisco Data Center technologies.
- Experience with virtualization technology including VMware, vCentre, and vSphere.
- Ability to manage, administer, install, configure, patch/upgrade and troubleshoot entire VMWare Virtual Infrastructure utilizing vCenter v6.5 and vSphere v6.5.
- Experience in building and maintaining VMware ESX Servers, Administration of Virtualized Servers, VMware ESX.
- Experience in monitoring Remedy application for Firewall Operations trouble tickets for incidents and service requests.
- Experience in supporting Firewall hardware setup, configuration and maintenance.
- Ability to resolve Service Tickets pertaining to Firewall connectivity and general Firewall support issues.
- Experience supporting firewall technologies, including IPS, Web Filtering, Application Control and HTTPS Scanning.
- Demonstrate the fundamental understanding of firewall deployment and configuration, particularly Juniper, Fortigate, and Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Experience in creating and troubleshooting connectivity through routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Ability to Configure, implement, document, and provide second level support for Practice office networks (i.e. LAN/WAN, routing, switching, voice, wireless, etc).
- Experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware issues including routers, bridges, switches, hubs, network interface cards, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The RTMC IT Technician II position is responsible to assist the RTMC IT Manager for support of all computer systems within the Transportation Management Center.
- This position may also have the responsibility of handling “help desk” calls.
- Below are examples of specific responsibilities that may be Assigned by the IT manager and are not intended to be inclusive of all duties.
- Troubleshoots original “Help Desk” notification and may respond in person when the problem cannot be fixed remotely.
- Create reports on all help calls and responses to include fixed and outstanding items with details on what replacement parts were needed.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the RTMC telephone system and coordinates as Needed with the telephone contractor.
- Responds to problems with the SunGuide system 24/7 to ensure that the system is available to operators at all times (this duty is shared with the RTMC IT Manager) May be required to respond to the RTMC/STMC if the problem cannot be addressed remotely.
- Inventory all computer system hardware parts routinely to ensure TMC is operating at 100%.
- Perform functions as directed by the RTMC IT Manager to include any routine and nonroutine functions.
- Monitor Video Wall to comply with 100% system availability.
- Monitor video feeds from other partners to ensure their display on the Video Wall at all times.
- May provide input into the configuration, support, and maintenance of the RTMC IT and network systems.
- Perform routine and non-routine functions as directed by the RTMC IT Manager.
- Troubleshoot routine problems with the RTMC/STMC Computer systems.
- Assist users with basic computer skills as needed.
- Perform any additional tasks as assigned by the Project Manager, RTMC Manager or RTMC IT Manager.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients’ needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts.
Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client.
Equal employment opportunity employer.