- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time IT Telephony Infrastructure Engineer with TS/SCI FSP
at its Columbia, MD
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.ResponsibilitiesJob Description:
Provides the planning, design, acquisition, implementation and Tier 3 support of VOIP based communications systems.Key Responsibilities:
- Meets with customer to develop voice system enhancement requirements.
- Engineers voice solutions for small, medium and large campus voice environments.
- Performs engineering studies to determine short and long-range engineering plans and designs of telecommunication systems.
- Design, integrate, configure, deploy, test various types of voice communications related devices and systems including Cisco call manager voice gateway.
- Supports one or more of the following: network components of VOIP infrastructure, voice mail, e911, cellular and phone systems and other telecom systems as necessary.
- Conducts project planning, cost analysis and vendor comparisons.
- Analyzes network characteristics (e.g. latency, jitter, packet sizes, and throughput), troubleshoots problems, and recommends modification of voice system and network.
- Coordinates with network engineering team Drafts technical requirements and planning documentation.
- Assesses vendor patches and new feature rollouts and develops test cases to be used in integration testing.
- Helps develop installation and maintenance job guides for the technician workforce.
TS/SCI prior to considerationAdditional Requirements to be obtained:
Full Scope polygraph is required upon startingBaseline Certification:
An IAT level II baseline certification as defined by DoD 8570.01-M is required. Education/Years of Experience:
Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor's degree in engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional network engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance