Due to its success and excellent service, AiM is rapidly growing and its Information Technology Division now seeks a UX Designer that reports to the MarketConnect Product Owner and will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes.
The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple levels of the AiM organization. The role requires a detailed oriented individual that thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys multi-tasking.
AiM offers a fast paced and exciting work environment that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking. ** This role is temporarily
remote due to the pandemic**Essential Job Functions:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Regular and consistent attendance and availability
- Special Projects
- Other duties may be assigned
• Has no supervisory responsibility, provides basic work direction usually one-on-oneMinimum Qualifications/Requirements:
1. Job Knowledge and Skill
Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize day-to-day responsibilities; Detail oriented, highly focused and very organized; Ability to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm; Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
3. Education, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations
Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science/Technology, Engineering or equivalent concentration preferred.
4. Computer Skills:
Working knowledge of power point, word processor, spreadsheet, other PC applications, ability to adapt to new technology as it becomes available.
5. Communication Skills
Ability to excel in a team environment required. Must be able to successfully interface with customers, co-workers, and various other departments. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
6. Analytical Skills:
Strong analytical skills required with strong attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to source, disseminate and properly apply secondary research
Infrequent/Light travel.VI. Compensation
Salary is commensurate with experience. Note: Please submit your salary requirements along with your resume. Omission of either will disqualify your application from consideration. No relocation will be paid. VII. Classification
This position is salaried-exempt and is not eligible for overtime. Full Time employees are eligible to participate in AIM’s benefit plans, including medical, dental and 401k (upon completion of the first 60 days of employment, 90 for 401k, and beginning on the first of the next month).
All offers would be made conditional upon passing a background check.
AiM provides equal employment opportunity without regard to an applicant’s race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, religion, or veteran status.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on AiM. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
To comply with Federal law, Alliance Inspection Management LLC, participates in E-Verify.#Dice