Mindbank Consulting Group currently has an urgent and immediate need for an IT User Support.
The contracted services will provide helpdesk services for Pacific Islands and the Marianas Islands areas, all which includes 12 plus field stations and approximately 180 personnel. The assigned contractor personnel will provide desktop, laptop, mobile devices and client support, technical equipment support, system upgrades and maintenance.
IT User Support Responsibilities:
Help Desk Operations
• The IT Help Desk team provides highly specialized and responsive support to a mobile and technologically equipped workforce. As a level one (initial/basic) and two (more in-depth) provider of IT support, the Help Desk resolves or escalates requests to its support partners throughout the Service and vendor support teams. It also serves as a primary point of communication for the status of pending requests, service outages, and maintenance activities within the IT environment.
• This support is made up of 70% telephone support, 20% in-person direct (walk-up\In-building) support and 10% Ticketing support (from Footprints Ticketing system). All calls requiring more than two minutes of an IT Help Desk team member’s time must be entered into the ticketing system.
• The Help Desk responds to (on-average) 100 – 125 service requests per week between 4-5 technicians.
Desktop, laptop and Mobile Device Support
• Deployment, management, and support of IPads, tablets, mobile devices. The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for the support of end user desktop, laptop.
• Server or systems administrators maintain the computer networking system in an office environment by tracking server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
IT User Support Requirements:
• At least one year of helpdesk experience working in an environment similar to or the same as the FWS Primary System Environment
• ITIL Certification a plus
Primary System Environment
• Microsoft (MS) Windows operating systems (OS)
• Windows 7 workstations
• Windows 8 workstations (Limited)
• Windows 10 workstations
• Windows Server 2008 R2/2012/2016
• Macintosh OS (Mavericks & Sierra)
• iOS & Android Devices (limited)
• Windows servers 2008 R2/2012/2016
• Adobe Acrobat DC
• Adobe Flash Player, Silverlight & AIR
• MS Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and O365
• Google Chrome, Firefox & IE 11
• McAfee Endpoint Encryption
• Symantec Endpoint Protection
• Filezilla or CoreFTP
• Intel Pentium-based Tablets, workstations, and laptops
• iOS based tablets and smart phones
• Android based Tablets and smart phones (limited)
• Storage Area Networks and Dell Servers
• Scanners, printers/multifunction printers
• Mobile handheld computing devices (GPS, Garmin, etc.)
AND THE STATEMENT BELOW IF THIS IS NOT A GOVERNMENT JOB.>
****US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.****
Why work for Mindbank?
Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government
agencies for over three decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing,
Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management
Solutions, and Outplacement Services.
Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around
the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies
you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your
prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you
would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last;
therefore we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect
We also offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401K Plan
• Education Reimbursement
• Employment Options
• Market Strength – Quality Reputation
• Our Commitment to our employees and clients
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: Megan.Perrault@Mindbank.com or call me
Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things,
or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
11800 Sunrise Valley Dr, Suite 1450 Reston, VA, 20191