Creve Coeur, MO Description:
Our client is looking for an IT Data Specialist Required Qualifications:
• Working in an Agile
framework as user stories would be assigned from multiple agile teams
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing
data concepts and schemas
• Experience working on global product launch process & excelled in managing multiple launches with varied timelines at the same time.
• Relationship building with users and colleagues. Good communication and an ability to quickly learn functional details of a system. Must be proactive to understand what's happening and how users feel about our systems.
• Collaborates with various IT teams, Agencies and Marketing functions for the change and adoption of the new technology, to include training and process/procedure development
• Experience working with Remote Business/Leadership teams.
• Demonstrated examples of Change Management
to include communication planning, procedure documentation, and training implementation.
• Ability to effectively handle difficult conversations and empathize; Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work with external agencies and manage day to day interactions
• Understand the complexities of the digital marketing ecosystem and integrations with various other data systems and/or data repositories
• Strong communication, good interpersonal skills, collaborative mindset, ability to prioritize multiple efforts.
For more detail, please reach us at Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com