A Texas based healthcare technology company is looking to hire an IT and Security Lead Engineer on a full time basis. The company is known for their innovation in the Caregiver space throughout the Healthcare industry. With the help of state-of-the-art technologies and their data analytics platform this company has been able to provide actionable insights and support to those in need of immediate personal assistance regarding critical health events and issues. Through their home-based mobile applications and clinical dashboard individuals have been able to access health professionals within a moment's notice, ultimately resulting in saved lives.
As the Lead IT and Security Engineer you will be required to leverage critical information, security strategy/ops, and enterprise software implementation with a team of other engineers and clinicians to ensure company wide compliance. The two most important qualifications are, five years of professional experience supporting IT systems and networks and at least three years in Healthcare as well as IT Security.
This is an incredible opportunity to be apart of a well-funded startup about to expand its presence in the DFW area. Interviews are underway, apply today for immediate consideration.Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years of professional experience
- 3 years of Healthcare as well as IT Security experience, HIPPA
- Develop, maintain, and support Security policies and procedures that support HIPAA and HiTrust
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Prior experience in individual contributor role
- Bachelor's degree
- Comfortable in a start-up/dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal skills
- 70% New Initiatives
- 30% Support
- 80% Individual Execution
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hr, DOE.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. #LI-MW1