As an IT Procurement executive, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science.
- 7-10 years of IT Procurement/Sourcing support experience.
- Must have understanding of software licensing and IT networks and infrastructure, data center technology, end user, mobile, web and social media technology and terms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical contractual aspects to senior leaders within and external to the IT Organization.
Excellent customer service, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Responsible for managing maintenance/service agreements across software, hardware, telecommunications and other IT related equipment and services.
- Partner with IT Teams and other departments to negotiate terms with vendors, to mitigate risk and maximize price efficiencies.
- Work closely with IT and Finance departments to ensure that invoicing and payment occur on a timely and accurate basis.