Novus Global Solutions is an NJ based professional services firm focused on driving consulting jobs back into the US. Novus has a unique anti-offshore model that has been recognized and accepted by many businesses in 4 continents and 9 countries.
Novus is highly specialized in SAP and Management consulting and works directly with SAP and our customers to deliver consulting excellence. At Novus, you can have a challenging career that fosters your growth and ensures a positive impact on the environment. Novus is specialized on business intelligence and provides architectural as well as business solutions to its customers spread across all known industries.
Novus is looking for an ITIL Change Management Process Owner:
- Must have 6+ years of experience in Change and Incident Management
- Must have 2+ years of experience in Problem Management
- Must have 6+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Must have 3+ years of experience in performing Root Cause Analysis
- Should have experience in Configuration Management
- ITIL Foundations V3 Certification is a must
- Managing the review, tracking, reporting and coordination of requests for Changes to application and infrastructure environments
- Performing investigation, tracking, reporting and assistance with resolution of application and infrastructure high priority Incidents
- Conducting multiple CAB calls per week
- Facilitating daily Service Management meetings where Changes, Incidents and Problem Records are reviewed
- Participating in yearly audit reviews of the Service Management processes and providing required evidence for audits Change Manager
- Documentation of Escalation Management Process and Incident Priority Matrix
- Identify efficiency and improvements within the Incident and Escalation Management processes.
- Design and test efficiency and improvement ideas with the Service Now Application
- Conducting PIR's (Post Incident Reviews) and assisting with Root Cause Analysis documentation
- Identify reoccurring trends where ticket volume is high and issues are reoccurring and / or currently resolved with a temporary work around (create problem ticket)
- Compiling weekly Change metrics and trend analysis with missed deadlines are defined and result in appropriate actions, such as a change of status or a notification to a project member.
- On call for Priority 1 and Priority 2 Business Impacting events
- Facilitation of War Room & Leadership Communications.
- IT Helpdesk and/or IT Client/Customer-Facing Experience
- Should be able to use MS Office tools: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Usage of Service Now Service Management
- Should be able to communicate effectively across functional IT areas and up the management chain
- Must have a Bachelor's degree
- Must have excellent communication both verbal and written
- Must be able to join immediately
Novus is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for candidates to join their team as employees. All candidates must be legally allowed to work in the US and must be able to work from Cincinnati, Ohio.
Any companies or individuals representing companies submitting hotlists or adding us to unauthorized distribution lists will be reported to UCE for violation of privacy and SPAM laws in US which is subjected to a $10,000 fine per incident/email or more.