CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER - Q51115
Permanent Position in Beaverton, Oregon
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Analyze and have a deep understanding of current technologies and business needs, and recommend solutions for security and AI
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Manage workflow and be responsible for timely delivery of projects
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead technology teams in day-to-day operations, provide key expertise, supervise the heads of departments, and set performance goals.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Conduct technical reviews of products or solutions to compare and evaluate their applicability.
- Contribute to senior management team, guiding strategic decisions and resource allocation.
- Monitor management of all hardware, software, databases and licenses, maintenance, and projections of future needs.
- Define technology strategies and ensure that processes meet expectations for federal, state and community privacy and security.
- The principal role will be to look at existing functions and plan the best approach to build. Decisions such as enterprise development, native environment adoption, focus on particular technologies that are market leaders to build on existing innovation.
- Hands-on position requires knowledge of the environments that the team are working in is essential because it is a very complex product with many command events that depend on a number of vendors and relationships.
- Should be known for being detail-oriented
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be a professional and ethical self-starter who possesses unquestionable integrity
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- 10+ years of progressive professional experience in managing information technology and information systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Systems or a related field required, Master's Degree preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Relocation is not available for this position. Local candidates only, please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.