Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in the Grand Rapids, MI area in need of a Principle IT Service Management Specialist for a 6 + month contract opportunity.
- Plans, designs and delivers a global systematic and standardized approach of IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Leads the improvement plan for IT services through the use of proven best practice processes, increased customer satisfaction through a more professional approach to service delivery, manages standards, streamlines efficiencies and improves productivity and offers costs reductions.
- Delivers a streamlined framework to structure IT-related activities and the interactions of IT technical personnel with business customers and users.
- ITSM manages process improvements, methodologies, frameworks and supporting technologies.
- ITSM provides accomplishments through the use of data, information and knowledge in the form of metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs) and reports.
- Extensive experience managing public cloud hosting through companies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- ITIL V3 Foundation and Practitioner Certificate highly preferred
- 8+ years experience project management experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of project management principles and practices.
- Extensive working knowledge of supervisory principles and practices.
- Well-developed oral and written communications and interpersonal relations skills.
- Ability to interact positively, professionally and effectively with staff at all organizational levels and from all geographic regions.
- Ability to lead and support assigned Process Management team.
- Ability to motivate the employees and assist them to thrive in a challenging work environment.
- Ability to understand the full scope of the assigned process
- Ability to ensure all co-workers in projects understand and follow all procedures they are involved with.
Qualified candidates please apply with resume and contact details. NO CALLS PLEASE!!!