ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop reports, workflows, scripts, and complex queries within various enterprise service management software tools.
- Develop enterprise class monitoring and event management systems, integrations, and triggers to a single view and alerting channels.
- Develop and maintain automation of many IT Processes and fulfillment of requests.
- Develop integrations and connectors between multiple systems (i.e. ITSM Tool with Monitoring or HRIS systems).
- Support and maintain IT configuration management databases, and integrate federated data to a holistic configuration management system.
- Develop service dependency maps through physical and logical configuration item relationships.
- Determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Develop and maintain Dashboards for consumption by multiple groups displaying health of Products and Services being delivered and monitored by IT.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Familiarity with various IT service management frameworks and methodologies. (ITIL, COBIT, Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong understanding of the differences between Incidents, Requests, Changes and Problems; and how they relate to each other and integrate with Services, Assets, Knowledge etc.
- Experience with IT Service Management and/or Enterprise Service Management tools such as ServiceNow, Cherwell, Jira, Axiom, Remedy or others.
- Experience with support and development of service management and monitoring software.
- Strong expertise in enterprise monitoring protocols (SNMP, WMI, etc.).
- Experience with Infrastructure and Application Performance Monitoring (APM) or User Experience monitoring tools
- Strong understanding of Cloud technologies and best practices for monitoring and managing assets in the cloud.
- Strong expertise in customer service delivery.
- Strong expertise in web based and distributed systems n-tier technologies.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken or written form so that others will understand.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work streams
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
- High School diploma or equivalent required, with post-secondary Information Technology technical training or degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience maintaining, supporting and developing IT infrastructure hardware and software solutions required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Office productivity, reporting, and technical documentation software, Enterprise IT systems monitoring tools, Enterprise and IT Service Management Platforms, Numerous versions of Microsoft Windows (Client and Server) and Web Browsers, Unified Communication and Collaboration software. Experience with basic and complex database queries and database technologies
- Enterprise IT Systems Monitoring tools – SCOM, Solarwinds, Moogsoft AIOps, Big Panda, Datadog, AppNeta, DynaTrace, AppDynamics
- Enterprise and IT Service Management Platforms – Cherwell (preferred), ServiceNow, Ivanti
Established in 1890, Stifel is one of the nation’s leading full-service wealth management and investment banking firms. Stifel serves clients from more than 400 offices across the United States and ranks as the nation’s seventh largest full-service investment firm in terms of number of financial advisors. We are also a leading provider of investment banking services to the middle market, a top-ten municipal bond underwriter, and home to one of the industry’s largest research franchises. In addition our Stifel Bank subsidiary provides a comprehensive range of banking services.
At Stifel we offer an entrepreneurial environment, comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental and vision care, 401k, wellness initiatives, life insurance, and paid time off.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. We continue to monitor the current public health situation and have adjusted our hiring procedures to include virtual recruiting tools that allow us to continue meeting new candidates. We look forward to “virtually” meeting you.
Stifel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.