Ready to make an impact? If so, please read on!
GEICO is seeking an outgoing and energetic ITSM Process Analyst to drive development, implementation, and improvement of processes within the IT organization. The Candidate must quickly develop an understanding of existing Service On-Boarding processes, and be comfortable working collaboratively to come up with solutions to complex problems. You will provide guidance to users by documenting processes and communicating updates. You will assist in development of service onboarding processes, procedures and tools. You will play a role in in evangelizing process across the enterprise by writing communications and presentations. You will apply continues methodology to identify and solve problems to improve efficiency and enhance quality of services. You will interface with cross functional teams to improve opportunities to drive high quality and efficient processes.
Would you like to join this innovative team? If so, do you meet these qualifications?
* Minimum 3 years of experience as a requirements Analyst in IT
* Understandings of application developments methodologies such as Scrum and Agile
* Experience with Successful introduction of Process Design Development/Documentation into corporate environment
* Basic understanding of Software Development Practices and experience creating SDLC Artifacts
* ITIL Foundations Certification preferred
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.