Description ITSM SYSTEM LEADARLINGTON3 MONTH CONTRACT TO FULL-TIME$38 TO $43
A client of ours in Arlington is looking for an ITSM System Analyst. The right candidate could come in as the Lead or Working Manager. They will be responsible for managing a team of ITSM Administrators customizing workflows for processes and procedures, customizing user interfaces, and interfacing with existing customer data sources and tools.
***If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com****TOP SKILLS
- Minimum 2 or more years of successful ITSM configuration
- Experience on the Cherwell Service Management platform, installation and administration required
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft SQL, LDAP, SAML and Active Directory
- Understand process of ticket management to maximize efficiency
- Possess general knowledge on IT concepts regarding security, infrastructure, applications, SAP and project management
- Previous experience in leadership is required
"For more information or to be considered for the opportunity, please reach out with your updated resume! Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org" Requirements RESPONSIBILITIES
- responsible for managing a team of ITSM Administrators customizing workflows for processes and procedures, customizing user interfaces, and interfacing with existing customer data sources and tools
- Oversee all daily activities regarding assigned ITSM tasks and initiatives
- Implement and lead the ITSM process development and improvement process, including short-term and long-term goals
- Establish well-defined, repeatable, and manageable IT processes
- Directly manages two or more employees in the IT Operations Department
- Develop relationships within IT departments to identify business needs and to develop strategies
"For more information or to be considered for the opportunity, please reach out with your updated resume! email@example.com"
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.