Infiniti Consulting Group is a Sacramento-based business dedicated to helping our clients bridge their program and technology needs. Infiniti consultants focus on helping our clients organize their projects with actionable steps. Our approach minimizes complexities, breaks down silos, and brings all stakeholders together to embrace common goals.
Infiniti’s strategy is simple: build quality into everything we do. We believe in creating a culture that inspires teamwork and responsibility. As a result, our consultants are passionate about their work and go above and beyond the basic requirements of their jobs. Infiniti’s team includes certified Project Management Professionals (PMPs), business analysts, enterprise architects, trainers, and technical specialists.
We are currently interviewing candidates with a strong Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) background. At Infiniti Consulting our IV&V philosophy is ‘make the project successful’. We partner with our clients to provide an independent review of projects with diplomacy. We pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables and expect our consultants to show value to the client every day to ensure they receive more service than they are paying for. Our IV&V consultants must possess superior verbal and written communication skills and be able to work with staff at all levels.
Examples of responsibilities and role functions include:
- Manage IV&V projects for the implementation of medium and large scale technology solutions for government clients in various business applications.
- Development and maintenance of the System Verification and Validation Plan (SVVP)
- Monitor progress of project according to the project’s master plan and task plan.
- Participation in project workgroups as required with a focus on providing project status on a regular basis.
- Participation in Executive and Leadership groups to provide input from the IV&V perspective.
- Development of status reports to include the status of the project along with identification of risks and issues and recommendations for improvement or correction.
- Participation as required in other group meetings, for instance the Change Control Board
- Review all project documents and project environment to evaluate completeness and accuracy of business, system and software requirements from a technical perspective to determine whether the needs of all internal and external stakeholders are incorporated into the system development process
- Perform traceability analysis as needed to track requirements through all phases of the project to evaluate that the products correctly reflect all of these requirements from a technical perspective
Infiniti Consulting is committed to adhering to industry standards in our IV&V engagements, examples of these include:
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE) Standard 1012-2004, IEEE Standard for Software Verification and Validation, along with additional specific IEEE standards applicable to each project;
- The Project Management Institutes (PMI’s) A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide); and,
- The Software Engineering Institute’s (SEI’s) Capability Maturity Model (CMM)