IVR/Genesys Contact Center Developer (MS.Net or Java)
Software Developer Specialist
The Software Developer Specialist is a programming technician, capable of designing, coding,
Testing and implementing applications systems. Regularly troubleshoots problems with
Production systems. This position is required to handle enterprise applications and programs in the Interactive voice response (IVR) technology space that handle 400,000+ calls daily.
Participates in development projects as a team member with staff
from within the Information Technology department and from external departments or vendors.
* Participate in full technology project life cycle (analysis, design and/or package review,
development, testing, quality assurance, deployment, and production support).
* Responsible for analyzing, programming and implementing modifications to existing
systems required by changes in the business environment.
* Participate in the design and documentation of complex technology solutions.
* Document and/or support application deployment activities.
* Report on status of systems and projects on a regular and timely basis.
* Ensure the timely resolution of issues.
* Follow standards and guidelines.
* Escalate anticipated risk to management promptly and properly.
* Responsible for analyzing job requirements, preparing specifications, and preparing time
and cost estimates for systems development work.
* Develop understanding of business unit's goals and processes.
* Analyze and identify the need for improvement in existing process/applications, present
solutions and implementation plan to team.
* Participate in coding, development or technical support at least 75% or more as needed
per project and team.
* Team work
* Customer focus
* Performance driven
* Results Driven
* Analytical and conceptual thinking - using logic and reason, creative and strategic
* Communication skills - interpersonal, presentation and written
* Computer savvy - skilled in the use of software
* Integration - joining people, processes or systems
* Influencing and negotiation skills
* Problem solving
* Time Management
* Conceptual Thinking - creative and strategic
* Ability and desire to learn new technologies
* IVR (Voice XML, Jira XML, Genesys, SIP) experience huge plus
* Working knowledge of contact center technologies with an emphasis on Genesys 8+ solutions
* CTI (Computer Telephony Integration)
* Cloud experience huge plus
* DevOps experience huge plus
* Verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical
* concepts in business terms
* Demonstrated solid experience in Information Technology application development,
* working with structured methodologies and development of large scale applications
* ASP.Net experience using C# within Visual Studio.Net
* Strong understanding of the .Net framework, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, web services and
* real-time applications knowledge with Oracle and MS SQL Server as data source
* Strong technical knowledge in Objected Oriented Development methodologies, design
* and implementation
* Experience with Agile a plus (pair programming, test driven development, XP, continuous
* Integration, etc.)
* Experience with BizTalk a plus
* Experience with vendor integration a plus
* Experience with n-tier environments preferred
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Development tool sets
* Experience with ETL tool such as Informatica
* Experience with relational databases
Experience with one or more development methodologies preferably agile methodology
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent
work experience and technical training
Please send qualified resume to: email@example.com