Job Title: IVR System/Business AnalystLocation: Jersey City, NJ Job Summary:
Perform an interdisciplinary role, acting as the primary interface between the business/client and cross-organizational technology teams. The System Analyst will analyze current processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. The Analyst is responsible for working with stakeholders to understand their needs, analyze problems, and capture their requirements, and then working closely with the Development Team to refine the requirement into specifications that can be executed by the team Responsibilities:
- Leverage their experience and understanding of stakeholder needs to help create a solution, envisions the solution to solve a problem (manual or through software).
- Performs Cost/Benefit Analysis to align the technology to business strategy.
- Gathers & catalogs functional, non-functional, and technical requirements for stakeholder requests.
- Determines the impact of modifications and enhancements on the application. Acts as the product(s) subject matter expert to support scope and requirement decisions.
- Ensures changes to the application are compliant with standards and policies.
- Assists users and development team with application testing and troubleshooting, and may help configure test solutions to validate functional and system needs.
- Identifies, document and troubleshoot application related problems.
- Documents process, procedures and workflows associated with applications.
- Leads or participate in continuous improvement processes;
- Building expertise in creating, analyzing, and improving processes.
- Creates, maintains and presents training materials for end-users
About Matlen Silver
- Call Center technology knowledge
- Clear understanding and experience with Agile/Lean methodologies
- Working level knowledge of JIRA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5-6 Years experience with Speech IVR or other client/user facing systems (Online or Mobile as analyst, developer, designer or tester. Highly proficient in: System Analysis, Gap Analysis, Traceability, Defect Triage)
- Influential, yet diplomatic with good presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users/management.
- Detail-oriented with solid technical writing skills.
- Effective cross-organizational communication, building a bridge between business strategy/requirements and multiple development teams and service providers.
- Creates and executes plans and revises as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements of the project.
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for our
consultants and clients, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. When the
rubber meets the road, Matlen Silver is the powerhouse that cuts through the nonsense and gets
you the job you want and deserve. If you are a rock star go-getter with a proven track record of
success, put us to the test!