Datanomics, a full service provider of computer consulting services since 1982, is currently seeking for our client a hands-on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) architect who will be responsible for hybrid cloud infrastructure service delivery and operations within North America. You will collaborate with internal IT customers, regional affiliates, and global colleagues to facilitate hybrid cloud infrastructure services.
This is a hands-on technical role for a seasoned resource who has experience designing, architecting and implementing IaaS environments.
This is a long-term consulting assignment (initial contract is 12 months). The position is located in Rockville, MD. Local candidates only (remote work is not an option). Compensation is DOE.
Critical experiences/skills include:
- Broad technical acumen (12+ years experience), with knowledge and experience in IT systems, Cloud services, System Interoperability and various IT system management frameworks.
- Extensive detailed knowledge and experience with cloud infrastructure operations, cloud architectures, infrastructure as a code, data center operations and networking/security.
- 3+ years extensive hands on experience in provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems running on Cloud Infrastructure technologies in 2 of the 3 cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud).
- 2+ years hands on experience in cloud automation via tools utilizing coding languages such as JSON, YAML, or Python.
- 5+ years experience in implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows and Linux Server technologies including Windows Server 2012 2019, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x 8.x
- 5+ years extensive Data Center administration background in technologies like VMware, Nimble, Cisco, and Dell technologies.
- Scripting knowledge to automate cloud infrastructure tasks and management via PowerShell or configuration management tool like Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Cloud certifications heavily preferred.
- No subcontractors.
After you send your resume to email@example.com, feel free to call us at 908-707-8200 Extension 2183.
Datanomics is an equal opportunity employer.