Our mission to change the world isn t easy. We experience resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We re weird. We actually hate debt. We actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don t use them in our entire business. We don t use debt. Period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren t going back in. If you don t know much about Ramsey Solutions or our founder Dave Ramsey, go watch a bunch of these videos
and then come back and finish reading.
5 million: the number of lives changed through Financial Peace University
13 million: the number of weekly listeners to The Dave Ramsey Show
1 million: the number of people who ve attended our live events.
800 and growing: the number of team members at Ramsey Solutions who do work that matters.
15 and growing: the number of digital products we develop and maintain.
We re growing like crazy and looking for an amazing Identity and Access Analyst who wants a career with a purpose. Our team is on a crusade to help people change their lives! Do you want to see the work you do make a huge impact on others each and every day? Apply today! What winning looks like:
The skills you need to win:
- Partner with IT Support and Procurement to manage team member access to tools and services and refine and improve manual and systematic operations
- Partner with systems administrators to outline, document and execute tool provision and deprovision processes
- Manage team member software tool access life cycle
- Coordinate software installs with Information Technology
- Research and resolve access support issues
- Audit team member tool access and document and refine operational processes
- 2+ years of experience with identity access management (IAM) applications i.e. Okta, SailPoint, Ping Identity, etc.
- Understanding of technologies such as Azure AD, IDaaS, SAML, Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth, and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Previous/current experience working with SaaS tools.
- Working knowledge of Privileged Access Management (PAM) controls and tools.
- Familiarity with identity and access models, tools, and reporting methods.
- Ability to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced environment.
- Okta Certified Administrator, Okta Certified Professional and Okta Certified Consultant certifications are a plus.
And by the way, we re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas Party
It s a calling, and we re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.