A bit about us:
Zions Bancorporation's Enterprise Technology and Operations (ETO) team is transforming what it means to work for a financial institution. We operate in a fast-paced, information-driven environment, which means we need people who bring diverse experiences, perspectives, and expertise to meet the ever-changing demands of a technology-driven world. We are grounded in the belief that "improving the work is the work" as we drive to create simple, easy, fast, and secure solutions for our customers. Your ability to adapt, learn, and innovate helps increase revenue, reduce operational costs, and mitigates risk.
ETO provides opportunities for you to own your career growth through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Women in Technology, and Workforce of the Future initiatives that allow you to network across the organization, volunteer in our community, and build your technical and soft skills. Together we are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. We believe that investing in your success is an investment in our customers and our business. Our people are what sets us apart and make us great.
Enterprise Information Security (EIS) is integrated with the ETO division and is responsible for enabling secure innovation and business growth for 10,000+ employees across 11 states. EIS is undergoing rapid growth and we're focused on creating a relevant program that will enable our organization's long-term success. What's great about our department is that we have fun and laugh with each other, have Executive and Board level visibility and support for our work, and are driving highly visible, enterprise-wide initiatives. We're focused on creating business value and are seeking like-minded professionals to join our team! Let's talk about you:
- lead by example?
- enjoy collaborating with and influencing others to achieve the right outcomes?
- love securing information assets from malicious users?
- want to work on the implementing leading-edge solutions to enterprise challenges?
- demonstrate persistence in reaching goals in the face of adversity?
- function as team player who isn't afraid to challenge the status quo?
- think in terms of confidentiality, integrity, and availability?
- excel in learning things quickly and thoroughly?
- enjoy sharing your hard-earned knowledge to help others grow and make a real difference?
- transform ambiguity into focused, productive, impactful outcomes?
- love to get things done, the right way, the first time?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and technologically diverse environment, where you can drive clarity and reduce ambiguity, where your input matters, and your hard-earned experiences with PAM are truly valued? If you think systematically, achieve purposefully, speak diplomatically, and act with integrity, the EIS department can't wait to hear from you!! The scope and impact of your work:
The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Analyst plays a key role in ensuring the security and availability of our enterprise applications through PAM processes and tools. The ideal candidate will add to our already awesome team, help our PAM program get better, including educating stakeholders, improving our tooling, and automating our work. You will also develop resolutions to complex problems that require the frequent use of creativity and uses judgment within broadly defined policies and practices.
You are an analytical thinker, collaborative team player, and an effective, dynamic communicator, able to bridge the gap between business demands and cybersecurity control requirements. You will seek to govern and improve the IAM posture of the organization. The work you do has real impact enterprise-wide. What we expect:
We expect a lot. Most importantly, we want to work with awesome team players who are humble, hungry, and people smart. Please consider applying even if you don't feel you're a 100% fit. Also, we're open to you joining us virtually from anywhere in the US as a remote worker.
Ideally, you bring a unique blend of technical skills, business acumen, and the ability to think strategically and possesses the following:
Your experiences and skills:
- Familiar with password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, application integrations, maintaining/creating new digital password vaults, PAM policies.
- Collect, analyze, and represent complex data in meaningful reporting and metrics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Develop key metrics, interpret performance trends, identify root causes, and support data-based performance improvement
- General technical knowledge of different technology domains, such as Windows Server, Unix, MSSQL, Oracle, AIX/Solaris, etc
- Ability to work independently on numerous projects/activities at the same time with minimal oversight.
- Assist in the daily operations of the CyberArk PAM platform
- Troubleshooting system and application accounts in a diverse systems/application architecture
- Education, Training, and Work Experiences:
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelor's degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of related professional experience
- Experience with leading PAM platforms such as CyberArk, etc.
- Experience in an information security analyst role specifically reducing risk through the implementation of PAM tools and standards
- Experience deploying application upgrades and patching across enterprise tools
- Experience integrating applications, technology domains, and business services with PAM solutions
- Proven record of implementing and enforcing PAM standards and best practices including Multi-Factor Authentication, Service Account Standards, privileged account discovery and CyberArk architecture is a plus
- Familiarity with common attack vectors and OWASP Top 10 risks
- Technical familiarity with core infrastructure architectures and tools, including Active Directory, Server/OS, Storage, Middleware, Database, Network/Telecom (switches, load balancers, routers, and firewalls) and application topologies
- Proven record of delivering the full life cycle of programs and initiatives from design through delivery and optimization in organizations of similar size and complexity
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus
- Communication and Collaboration:
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively to achieve business outcomes.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences from technical to executive management.
- Demonstrated experience bringing ideas from concept to execution.
- Frequent internal customer contact. Represents the organization on projects and may perform in project leadership role and/or may supervise the activities of lower level employees
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation, and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong customer-focus, with the ability to manage expectations appropriately, provide a superior user experience and build long-term relationships.
- Excellent organization, problem resolution, and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
This position can be located at the bank's technology headquarters in the Salt Lake City, Utah area or 100% remote. Pay Range: