Cyber Identity and Access Management Oracle Identity Management Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges. Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions
leverage Deloitte IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources and streamline the process of managing the explosion in digital identities.Work you will do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team Oracle Identity Management Consultant, you will:
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Oracle Identity Management products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory™s Cyber Risk Services practice. QualificationsRequired:
- 1+ years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 1+ years plus with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
- 1+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment Oracle Identity Management products in client environment.
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
- Resource Provisioning
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- 1+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business or related field or 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Limited sponsorship available
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- CISSP certification a plus